Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Day 17... I'm Getting There


Day 17... I'm Getting There

I think I'm getting there. Of course I'm up pretty late writing this because I just realized that I didn't actually make an entry for today... or should I say yesterday. I'm taking one step at a time and I'm doing it. Over 45 days in. Double that, and it will be 90 days into the practice. I'm thinking maybe I should do something special on the 100th day. I don't know what I should do but it will come to me. Today was really about digging deep and healing and finding my "happy place". It's the place that if I sit for long enough in stillness, looking deep within, I can catch a glimpse of and feel it's sun-shiny presence. What that happens, a glow infuses my very being with warmth!

No comments:

Post a Comment