Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Yummy Yoga

Yummy Yoga

Today's yoga practice was a gentle yummy yin energy sequence that I needed to just be with my body for a while and go deeper into the thoughts and sensations that arise. I find that I am able to bring a calmer energy to my body and mind and go deeper into my journaling and reflections. I feel as if I can bring these positively rejuvenating vibrations to my new school year and to all my endeavors thus far. 



Today's tarot card pulled from Sandra Anne Taylor's deck is "Door To Romance". I have to admit to being both excited and intrigued by this card. January is a lucky in love month for all three of my signs aspects; sun in Sagittarius🌞, moon in Capricorn 🌙 and Gemini 💎 Ascendant 🌠. This card is letting me know that not only am I healing my heart chakra and opening it to expressing and receiving unconditional love to and from others, but that I am learning to give myself an abundance of unconditional love as well

*Posting this late after a fun night out. LOL. Getting back at a totally unrespectable hour. *

No comments:

Post a Comment