Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Friday, February 16, 2018

Continuing The Release...


Continuing The Release...

Today, I took going with the flow even deeper as I purged more and more negative energies from my psyche. I have been practicing the grounding exercises in "Basic Psychic Develop" by John Friedlander and Gloria Hemsher to release anymore negativity from my aura. In the exercises I imagine a green cord anchoring my root chakra down to the earth's core. I imagine vital earth energy going through my feet and legs and circulating into my solar plexus and throughout my entire aura. Than any unwanted energies are sent down the cord where they can be assimilated into the earth. I have been doing that all day, whenever I can think about it, to ground myself. Meditation, grounding and staying in the flow of The Universe have been my aim today.

No comments:

Post a Comment