Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Monday, February 26, 2018

Half Mooning It Up



Half Mooning It Up

OK. TMI? Maybe. But when absent any yoga clothes, yoga in your underwear, or not so underwear, is just fine. You don't need any special fancy pants or accoutrement. So I went through my asanas today, all wobbly on one leg and incapable of finding steady footing in my half moon pose and not caring (almost full mooning). That seems to be the motto of my life at the moment. If I first I don't succeed... well you know the rest. Making it, or possibly making it up, one day at a time, because there isn't a roadmap for this s*ht! LOL. The full moon is definitely coming. I can feel it! All the blessings are coming with her. Tomorrow a gift of hers and the universe's bounty delivered through a certain Mr. "Kind And Generous" as an "investment in my future", will be coming. My brand new Canon T6 camera kit with all the bells and whistles is arriving right at this moment, somewhere along its delivery route! Life is great! I'm writing lyrics again! I'm singing again. I'm stretching and growing and changing and finding my way again. "A simpering, whimpering child again/bewitched bothered and bewildered am I" like the Richard Rogers song says. Yeah, after a rocky start to my day, that's how I"m feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment