Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Saturday, March 24, 2018

A Day Of Rest And Creativity


A Day Of Rest And Creativity

OK. So yoga kicked butt today, but I recharged with an energy-packed breakfast and some caffeine and I meditated and journal. Bring on the rest of the day people! The Journalism Association of Community Colleges (JACC) is winding down, and there's a few more workshops that I could enjoy. I'm all set to meet my friend and composer Soren Sorenson -- the Rodgers to my Hammerstein. We're going to meet in the hotel lobby where I'm staying in Burbank, CA and chill out with a refreshing beverage by the pool (if the weather holds) and catch up and talk about the album we're working on together. I should be a really chill day. I feel my creative juices working and I might take a 30 minute nap if I have time. Later on is the JACC Awards Banquet Dinner. After that, maybe I'll hit the nightlife scene for one big party blast before I head to bed, catch a few winks and make the trip back to San Francisco. Today is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment