Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Finding More Energy


Finding More Energy

Sometimes tapping into your energy reserves can be as simple as drinking more water, detoxing, finding your calmest center point by grounding into the earth and meditation with a crystal that calls to you. I think that today that crystal is citrine and clear quartz, which I will place in a grid around  an energizing bath today. I am starting to feel better. I'm coming through the fog of fatigue that I was in and my mind and body are waking up again. I can see myself being, doing and accomplishing things again. But I know that it's important not to rush myself and to find a steady pace in which to get my daily tasks done without burning out again and to let go of distractions. It's time to have tea and a soup infused with healing herbs like garlic, turmeric and ginger -- to fire up my digestion and kick start my immune system and my third chakra. It's time to think and be positive. No more tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment