Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finish Line?

31 days of yoga! I made it! I'm giving my self a congratulatory pat on the back, but I'm nowhere near the mark of where I know I can be. I've made it to my temporary goal, but this is merely a landmark on my path to enlightenment. It's an incredible feeling to have made it this far. I feel a lot like jumping for joy! April 1st -- Fool's Day, as promised I will re-take my chakra test. Tomorrow will also mark the first day of my EFT Challenge. I will practice at least 10 minutes of EFT for self-improvement everyday for the month of April in an attempt to remove any blocks I might still have surrounding my success and life-goals and free myself to move ahead in a stronger and more sure direction. I have no problem with acknowledging that after this yoga challenge, I feel different somehow; more self-assured, at peace, and centered. This doesn't mean I'm going to slack one bit in my yoga practice. If anything, I'm going to attack it with even more vigor. I'm looking at 11 more months until my ultimate goal of yoga everyday for 1 year. I'm confident that I can do it 1 day at a time. I'm pacing myself and settling in for the long-haul!

Photo Credits: Ambro

No comments:

Post a Comment