Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just Rolling Along...

Today's yoga practice was fuel to keep my day in perspective. It was another yoga lunch break for me. 30 minutes of high-powered sun salutations to brighten up my 12 hours of awake-time. Each practice tends to simplify my day and make it so much easier to center my various tasks around. I had another breakthrough during my chakra meditation this morning. Today all I had to do was close my eyes and I was able to gain a deep state of relaxation within the first minute of listening to my isochronic recording. There is something supremely satisfying about know that you are moving forward each day into a new era of being. Now the days are entering a pleasant flow from one sunset into the other, and I can see more and more of my true purpose with each and every dawn. I know that this is only a pit stop on the universal highway, but I'm enjoying my moment in the sun, and the ride -- cruising in this astral convertible, top down, hands catching the wind, tasting the freedom of boundless energy.

Photo Credits: winnond

No comments:

Post a Comment