Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Monday, March 28, 2011

Yoga Addict

For some reason today I was obsessed with the correct form of of my poses. I would stop at random times during the day when I had a break and fall into an asana. My favorite pose of the day to get into was Triangle Pose. I was beginning to think I was a little absurd, but that certainly didn't stop me from trying out a not so graceful Standing Forward Bend, or getting up from my computer to stretch out my tired limbs strong and tall in Mountain Pose. Ahhhh my upper and mid-back thanked me all day long for that one. And when I wasn't off-handedly practicing poses, I was thinking about them. Saying to myself, 'I wonder if I'm my Cobbler's Pose was executed correctly during my practice this morning?' Or ' maybe I could've gotten just a little bit more extension out my downward facing dog?' Tomorrow I'll calm down and go back to normal, I promise myself. OK. Just one more Mountain Pose...

No comments:

Post a Comment