Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Another Day With EFT

I just finished my daily round of EFT, using the same video links as I posted yesterday on my blog. It's crazy how much these videos can affect my mood. If I'm feeling down, they give me an instant boost of confidence and energy to constantly evolve into my better self. My yoga practice was revealing as well, because today was the first time in a long time that I actually felt that different areas of my body the seemed out of alignment. It's like I'm going deep within my body and into the caverns of my spirit slowly putting everything right with each passing practice. It's great to know that I'm tighter on my left side then my right in some asanas and just the opposite in some others. I have this wonderfully positive feeling that all my internal quirks will work themselves out eventually and I'll be a more balanced individual over all. I'm looking forward to it!

Photo Credits: Jomphong

No comments:

Post a Comment