Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Friday, April 29, 2011

Yoga And A Royal Wedding?

It's such a beautiful sunny day and I'm feeling romantic. Probably because of The Royal Wedding. A prince and a princess joining in matrimony just feeds into every girl's fantasy. And I will have to say the current prince and princess make a lovely couple. Hopefully it's a love-match because I looks to be. The theme of the day seems to be the outdoors. With that in mind, I think I'm going to take a while to myself and indulge in yoga in the open air of the nearby park. Just me, the wind, a large patch of grass and a Weeping Willow tree overhead. Now that the weather's nice, it will be wonderful to take in the fresh breeze and gratitude in some challenging and uplifting asana poses. Maybe being out in such dreamy weather will have an equally imaginative affect on my psyche and I'll enjoy sweet repose this evening boosted by the metaphysical toils of the day. And while everyone's still buzzing about the Royal Wedding between William and Cathrine, I'll be knee-deep in the bliss of a freeing yoga pose. Katy and Will should know such happiness right!

Photo Credits: Tom Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment