Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Realizing My Limits

I mentioned in a previous post in April that I was dealing with chronic anemia. Dealing with this issue has been a humbling experience. I'm not the raging ball of energy that I used to be. Slowly, with energy work, chakra balancing and yoga poses that soothe my condition along with herbal therapy, I'm regaining much of my strength back.  I know that my anemia is directly related to my need to boost my Root chakra. My kidneys have also taken a beating and are slowing repairing themselves as well. Sometimes at the end of the day, my limbs will be swollen and heavy with edema. Evening yoga is very helpful in not only de-stressing from the rigors after work, but in relieving much of the swelling from my extremities. I'm using a combination of organic nettle tea, burdock root, and dandelion tea as loose herbs and steeping them into a tea 2-3 times each day. I'm also taking 2-3 times per day alfalfa tablets and once per day 3 tablespoons of liquid chlorophyll. Lately I've also added to the mix the recommendation that a lifelong friend and companion gave to me call Digestacure. It's the best gift I'd had in a long time because it's given me back more of my precious energy. Take a look at their website here. I've only been taking it for 1 week and already I'm noticing a slight change in my condition with small but steady improvements day by day. There are good days when I feel almost normal and bad days when I'm exhausted, but I feel so positive about healing and I know I'm on the right track. The key to beating this is patience and willpower. Through all of this I still feel myself moving in a powerful direction like the proverbial tortoise sure and unrushed. Nothing can shake my stride!

Photo Credits: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment