Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

I Create!


I Create!

Today's affirmation in my 30 Day Yoga Challenge called Yoga Camp by Yoga With Adriene is "I Create". It has made me really examine the things I am actively creating in my life right now, what I kind of life I would like to envision and what things need to come into alignment in order to make those changes. There seems to be within me a force bubbling up that wants to do so many great things. And then theres this equal push toward completion,  the dedication to the process of getting there and the amount of follow-thru that is going to be needed.

Even while typing the words that are contained in this blog, I am examining what intentions will help me to go further in the pursuit of my dreams. Sometimes we get stuck in a reality. And I think that I have been. It's time for me to go beyond the box and really color outside the lines. I was only able to do one half of the 2nd day Yoga Camp video, and I was about to beat myself up over that. Then I had to realize that that simply commiting to the effort of changing is enough. I will make an effort to finish the rest of the practice or maybe even restart the whole yoga video later. And if not, no big deal. Better luck tomorrow! This experience of getting everything in where it fits in will help me adapt to the times when not everything goes as planned. Finding what works is sometimes my greatest asset. I have to remember that. I choose to let go of all the things that no longer served my highest good and move into a space of strength, vitality and movement. I have so many beautiful things to create both with and for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment