Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Embracing It All...


Embracing It All...

I can feel the energies of action starting to build up and filter into my reality. There is a get-up-and-go usually characterized by the beginning of a new school semester, coupled with an uncertainty and generous dose of hope mixed in for good measure. I'm excited to see where this year is going to take me, while working to release some left-over anxiety and apprehension. There is some lighthearted exploration to be found in the letting go and allowing in as well.
My "Crystal Oracle" tarot card today was 



"Pyrite", reminding me not to be emotionally manipulated when I comes to dealing with my current conundrum. Also the "Turquoise" card came up again as well. I guess the Universe is knocking on my door again. I hear you loud and clear. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment