Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Just Doing Own My Thing


Just Doing Own My Thing

Today I feel oddly free. The last day of my second 30 day yoga challenge, I'm just doing my own thing -- letting whatever flows to me determine my course of action in the day. This free-form approach seems to be working well for me. I'm letting the Universe direct my course of action, like a boat on the sea directed by a sure and steady wind. I don't know exactly what the future holds, but as long as I keep my heart invested in the things I'm manifesting, I'm sure it will be for my highest good and the highest good of all those concerned!


This is a truly lucky card that I have picked at least three times in readings in the last week from the Toni Carmine Salerno "Crystal Oracle" card deck. It is reminding me that I have a life of abundance and magical treasures waiting for me to discover them. All I have to do is visualize and know that great things -- love, joy, and financial freedom are coming my way. I am coloring in the columns and outside of the lines on the coloring book that is my life! I am living a life of artistry and passion! I am not merely existing. I am living!


"The Midas Touch" by Midnight Star

No comments:

Post a Comment