Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Sunday, February 11, 2018

90 Days And Still Going Strong!


90 Days And Still Going Strong!

Today's yoga practice marked the official 90-day point in my yoga journey. Ten more days, on February 20th will be my 100th day of non-stop communions with my self on the mat. How long will my yoga be there for me? Forever of course -- as long as I have this physical vehicle. And perhaps farther beyond that, into my next lifetime. And that is the synchronicity of the whole thing -- the poetry of movement that is this soul's path -- it's inertia towards healing that sometimes seems like a circular road. In that acknowledgement there is a deeper meaning to this state that we label existence. It makes "being" something more expansive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment