Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pulling It All Together


Pulling It All Together

Today felt like a lot of energies colliding at once. I was doing mundane tasks that needed to be done while also trying to meet my goals for the week and devote some nurturing time to myself as well. Towards the end of the day, I definitely could feel the first tugs of Mercury Retrograde's shadow and the ensuing slow-down of everything that leads up to its pull back on March 22. I met my time on the mat with an attitude of give and take -- of strength and letting go. I made a lot of realizations that the path ahead might have some rough patches, but at the end of the day it's me who gets to decide if they become obstacles or merely bumps that I have to navigate to get to where I want to be. In the mean time I will keep on walking on towards my destination steadfastly and with sure feet on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment