Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Monday, March 12, 2018

Unwrapping My Fears


Unwrapping My Fears

I think that I just settled on another 30 day yoga challenge on the "Yoga With Tim" channel featuring the yoga sequences of Tim Senesi. The grounding asanas that he guided my through tapped into the grounding that my root chakra needed to continue healing all it's issues around negative emotions. Other than the fact that he is freakin' hot! Can I say that? LOL. I like the way he transitions the yoga student into poses with modifications initially so you don't feel intimidated by your own lack of flexibility. I am still improving my flexibility. Back to the negative emotions in my root chakra, I noticed that one that came up a lot was fear. I have a lot of fears that I am working on. Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of driving, fear of losing another loved one, fear of... well you get the idea. As I'm losing some like fear of public speaking, and fear of deep water, others are coming up in shocking Technicolor. My rational mind tells me that this is all part of the healing process and the more I ground in and clear my root chakra the less irrational fears I will have. Part of living is learning how to move through those and keep going towards my life goals. My journaling today in Tori Hartman's "Chakra Wisdom Oracle Toolkit" is helping me to explore that with the fable of  "Passion Princess of Amber" "Amber" is helping to discover the issues around my own personal truths and fears and how fear may have kept me from living my biggest and brightest life. The journey continues and as I endeavor to meet each day with courage, I soldier on towards that light that looms invitingly in the distance. I beckons me to it and away from the shadows. I'm following my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment