Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Finding My Energy Again!


Finding My Energy Again!

This was the perfect yoga practice for me. I got up at 6:15 am bright and early, just in time to take an Uber to the Bay To Breakers race and snag some amazing photos!📷 Today was all about living in the moment and practicing gratitude. And today I couldn't have been happier to receive the bounties of love and friendship that I did. After the Bay To Breakers, I went to Jay's friend Morgan's house and I played my first D&D role playing game ever! To those of you not in the know, D&D stands for Dungeons and Dragons. I had a lot of fun and was even gifted 🎁 with my own gaming dice set. It was the perfect way to end the day -- that and being in Jay's arms. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment