Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Friday, March 25, 2011

New Goals Ahead

Day 25. I salute Mr. Rodney Yee on the mat again for his easy -to-follow and challenging yoga routines. I'll admit that this started out as an experiment to see if I could keep a belated New Year's resolution to revive my ailing chakras and renew my commitment to fitness through yoga. But it is clear to me now that those goals were way to transitory in nature to satisfy my inner aspirations. And with each passing day, my resolve to make daily yoga a regular part of my life grows stronger and stronger. Now I'm planning to take my yoga teacher training in the summer of next year. I have my sites set on the Anamaya program. Located in the lush rainforests of Costa Rica; not only is Anamaya Resort an absolutely breath-taking get-a-way destination, but it's creditials as a yoga school and it's curriculum are down-right some of the best that I've seen. What do I have to do to get into Anamaya. Well just enroll as soon as they post next year's calender of classes. Anamaya also recommends that their students have been regularly practicing yoga for at least 1 year. Check that box. By next summer I will have at least 1 1/2 years of steady yoga experience under my mat. I imagine where I'll be with yoga in over a year's time and I tingle with excitement and anticipation for the journeys to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment