Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pulling It Together

Day 24. Today's yoga practice was all about symmetry. I've finally pulled all the lessons I've learned -- patience, humility, acceptance, forgiveness, and will-power together to begin forming all the pieces of the puzzle. I'm really getting into the flow of things, moving through my days and learning from each asana. What I'm noticing more than anything is how empty the day would feel if I missed a practice. Honestly, I've gotten to the point where if I skipped a day it would feel completely wrong. This is just where I want to be. The sweet spot of still feeling the challenge, while finding my place in the midst of things. It's almost midnight, and I just had to post how truly grateful I am for what it is I am able to do. I have all my 4 arms and legs, and though my body isn't perfect, it's mine to enjoy the full range of movements inside of, and to breathe into. And that's something that I cannot
and will not take for granted. I'm going to take that gratitude and run with it for the long-haul. I'm gunning full-speed ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment