Main Photo Credit - Michael Neville

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wow!

I'm realizing just how happy I am that I found EFT! There really isn't another method like it out there. I've gained so many benefits from it. I've tapped away fear, rejection, pain from persistent headaches, and even a really bad infection I had. It's just more proof-positive that we are all just large bodies of energy made up from microscopic burst of energy in the form of atoms. Once I learned how to clear my mind of the influence of negative thought patterns, I noticed just how cramped and narrow my thinking had been. I would tell myself that I couldn't do something, or be something and I would actually believe it into existence. Someone said 'you are what you eat'. Well it really turns out that 'you are what you think'. Limiting belief systems are like spiderwebs that you get entangled in and can't find a way out of. The more you twist and turn and fret against them, the harder it gets to pull free. Take a note from EFT and acknowledge them, accept them, love yourself and then forgive yourself for having them and it all goes away. Tap your way to a more fulfilling and rewarding life by embracing your flaws and moving past them!

Photo Credits: Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment